Who doesn’t like Pasta. For me, it’s always been a ‘rescue’ recipe… hehe.. When I’m too lazy to cook a whole Indian meal, I end up making this simple, easy and yumm pasta. The basic tomato & cream with a few veggies is my ‘to-go’ recipe when I crave for pasta. It definitely does the trick!!
So lets start. Here is what you will need.
- 2-tablespoon butter
- 2-tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cans tomato sauce( Optional – I use fresh tomato puree)
- 4 cloves minced
- 1 cup heavy cream (optional – 3 tbsp mayonnaise )
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil chopped
- Salt & Pepper – as per your taste
- Oregano – 1 tsp
- 1 tsp sugar ( enhances the flavour)
- Boiled and strained pasta ( OF COURSE!)
- Heat butter and oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add onions and garlic and sauté till onions become translucent and lose the raw flavour.
3. Pour in tomato sauce, salt, pepper, sugar and cook over low heat for about 15-20 mins.
4. Next, remove your pan from the heat and add in cream, cheese & oregano.
5. Stir in the pasta and add the chopped basil.
6. Serve hot filled with love and yumminess!!:)
- You can add boiled veggies too.
- It is always good to run the cooked pasta in cold water before adding it to the tomato/cream sauce.
Don’t forget to like or comment. Do post your recipe photos. We always love hearing from you all.
Happy cooking. Adios:)
I love baking. And who doesn’t like cupcakes with beautiful varieties of frosting. This is a post I stumbled upon in Pinterest and thought it will be really useful !! I’m not too sure who is the right owner of this post, but I thought it’s something worth sharing 🙂 thanks to the owner – for sharing this wonderful pic with all of us !!
Don’t forget to like, comment and do share your experiences 🙂
Happy baking 🙂
Drives me crazy..I’ve had this problem for years.. I’ve always believed in natural/home remedies that could cure, or at least reduce this ‘darkness’ in my life ! Phew.
Over the years, I’ve adapted to these techniques listed below which I found over the net during my ‘rescue research’ .. Hehe..Hope it helps you all too 🙂
In addition to this, I highly recommend the following tips:
- Sleep well. Late nights, unhealthy sleep can lead to darkness and puffiness under eyes.
- Wear sunglasses when you step out in the sun.
- Drink a lot of water. It helps keep the body hydrated.
- Have a healthy diet, inclusive of Vit C,D & E.
Don’t forget to comment or like, if you enjoyed our post!
Stay healthy, stay beautiful 🙂 Adios!
Frankie, is a popular street-food in India. It is basically wraps or yumness stuffed rolls 😉 There are endless stuffing choices that one can choose from – onions, veggies, cottage cheese, lettuce, cabbage, potatoes etc. Its one of the most easiest recipe to make under 30 minutes (if all the ingredients are available on hand) . Most of the ingredients included are something that we all have in our pantry. So why wait? Let’s get started.
- 1 ½ tbsp oil or butter
- 1 tsp ginger – garlic paste
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- ¾ cup boiled and mashed potatoes
- ¾ tsp red chilli powder
- 1 small carrot, peeled and grated
- ½ tsp chaat masala ( optional)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- ¾ cup roughly chopped cabbage or lettuce for garnishing
- Shredded cheese for garnishing (optional )
- 1 tsp lemon juice or ½ tsp dried mango powder
- 2 Tbsp tomato ketchup + 2 tbsp green coriander chutney (mix together in a small bowl)
- Salt as per taste
- Pre-cooked roti’s/ ready to use tortilla
- Heat oil/butter in a pan. Add the onions and sauté a little.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and sauté for a few minutes.
- Then add the smashed potatoes, carrots and all the dry ingredients mentioned above.
- Simmer for about 2-3 minutes and keep it aside in a bowl. Add in the lime juice at this time and just give it a mix.
- If you are using ready tortilla, just heat both the sides on a pan till it turns slightly brown.
- On the ready roti or tortilla, spread the ketchup –chutney mix and then place the stuffing in the middle, throw in some lettuce and cheese and wrap the tortilla.
- Place them on the pan again for 1-2 mins , heating them on both sides one after the other, till it gets a little crispy.
- Serve hot with ketchup or it can just be enjoyed as is.
Cilantro Chutney :
- 1 big bunch of chopped Cilantro (green coriander)
- ½ bunch of mint leaves( optional)
- 3 green chopped chilies
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Blend everything together, except lemon juice. Add water as needed to get into a smooth paste.
- Empty in a container and then add lemon juice and mix.
- You can make the cilantro chutney in large quantity and freeze it in ice-cube trays. Store the frozen cubes in a zip-lock plastic bag. Defrost as many cubes as needed. If you freeze the chutney immediately after preparing, it will lose its bright green colour and freshness.
Don’t forget to leave your comments and do hit on the like button, if you enjoyed our post 🙂
Saboodana/ Sago pearls are usually eaten during fasting days, in India. People make saboodana khichdi, saboodana vada, saboodana kheer etc. But, what I love the most of all is the Saboodana Kheer. Its one of the simplest & easiest Indian dessert recipe and tastes so yummm.
- ½ cup soaked saboodana/ sago pearls ( soaked for 4-5 hours)
- 4 cups milk
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- 4-5 strand saffron dissolved in 4-5 tbsp luke warm milk
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- Sliced almond for dressing
- Wash saboodana and soak them in water for 4-5 hours. You will notice, that the pearls absorb water and increase in size. If you use small grains of sago/saboodana, then 1-1.5 hours are enough. But for this recipe, I would recommend using the large size saboodana.
- Heat milk in a heavy bottomed vessel and keep stirring.
- Once the milk begins to boil, add saboodana and constantly keep stirring to avoid the milk and pearls from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Cook them over medium heat for 10-12 mins till the saboodana turns transparent.
- You will notice the milk beginning to thicken. This happens because of pearls.
- Now add sugar ,cardamom powder and the saffron milk. Saffron adds a wonderful flavor and aroma to the kheer.
- Stir a little for over 3-4 mins and transfer into the serving bowl.
- Garnish with sliced almond.
- This dessert can be served hot/ chilled. It is usually eaten along with Puri & Aloo ( potato) curry.
Don’t forget to click on ‘like’ if you like our posts and we always look forward for your feedback and comments 🙂
Happy cooking !
So, this is one of the highly demanded video’s of all time. We all want to look good, but most of the time we do not get the exact look we were aiming for. With overwhelming products available today, we usually tend to get so confused. So, here is a solution we have got for all you lovely ladies out there. If you are a no makeup person and want to start your makeup journey, this tutorial is a must watch.
Don’t forget to like and subscribe @ bebeautilicious by kratikajain and do leave your comments too 🙂
Buying a number mould every time you want to bake a number cake for someone’s birthday is practically illogical, especially if you can create each of the numbers with the basic shapes of circle and square / rectangle!
Here is a picture that’ll help you create these number shapes with ease!
Have fun baking! Do let me know if this post helped you 🙂