This is a short video on different tips, tricks and uses of COCONUT OIL..
Watch this video and see the magical uses of Coconut oil Yes, believe me when I say this- Not 1,2,3..but 20 different ways you can make use of this magical and inexpensive method to look beautiful & glowing 🙂
Don’t forget to follow, like or comment if you enjoyed this post!
As you all know, craft is my first love and Pinterest is my best friend.
DIY ideas in Pinterest in a must check out, incase none of you have come across it. I recently saw a pin on making Customized Etched glass tutorial and immediately decided to pin it and obviously make it 😉 Haha.They can make such good wedding gifts or simple give-aways that look classy yet affordable.
You won’t believe how simple it is to make this adorable project. You can etch absolutely anything like wine glass, mason jars (eg. make customized sugar, salt, coffee jars. What say?)- just that it has to be GLASS and not any other material.
So let’s gather the materials we will need.
- Wine glasses from Dollar Store
- Armour Etch Cream
- Foam brush or Popsicle Stick
- Masking or Painter’s tape
- Sticker letters or re-useable stencils or Vinyl Stickers
- Adhere the stencils and letters as per your choice onto a clean glass surface.
- Apply a masking tape all around in order to avoid the etching cream to spread and you sure don’t want to ruin your art work.
- Wear gloves ( very important) and generously apply a nice coat of the etching cream over the stencil.
- Let it sit in for 15 mins.
- And the final step – wear your gloves again and run it under warm water in the sink.
- And yay- your glass in all ready 🙂
This is the snapshot of the ladies here at Stanford, in my DIY Crafts workshop working on their projects 🙂 Nothing feels as good as sharing 🙂 What do you think?
Happy crafting and sharing!!