Who doesn’t like inexpensive & drug store make-up products which are actually are too damn good to resist!!
One of the few very good brands I’ve been addicted to is ELF.
Take a look at some of their product reviews in this video we put together for all you lovelies 🙂
Don’t forget to like/comment/subscribe/follow if you like this post!
Stay happy and ‘feel’ beautiful 🙂
I love pasta, especially with Pesto sauce. It’s definitely the yummiest (in my opinion;) ) pasta sauce I’ve ever tasted!! You can use this as a dip, or spread it over a toast or make a sandwich! Endless options, isn’t it. Lets get started.
- Fresh Basil Leaves – 1 cup
- Pine nuts – 1/4 cup ( can substitute with walnuts or cashew nuts)
- Extra Virgin Olive oil – 3/4 cup
- Grated Parmesan cheese – 1/2 cup
- Garlic cloves – 2
- Freshly ground black pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Combine the basil, pine nuts, garlic, and olive oil in a blender and blend to a puree. Add the cheese, salt and pepper, and blend again.
- If you want to store it – transfer in air tight container and pour a little bit more oil on the top. It’s good to go !!
- Combine with boiled pasta, cherry tomatoes to make the perfect Pesto Pasta.
Do like/comment/share if you enjoyed this post 🙂
Paneer Paratha is by far one of the easiest and the best Paratha’s I’ve ever had. It’s one of my personal favorites & Top 10 yummiest Indian cuisine recipes ever!
So why wait, lets get started.
- 100 gms Paneer/cottage cheese
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- 1 small onions finely chopped
- Cilantro leaves – about 4-5 stems finely chopped
- Curry leaves – 4/5 roughly chopped
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for roasting
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Take a large bowl and add whole wheat flour, ½ tsp salt. Pour about ½ cup of water and knead the dough.
- Add more water as required to knead a soft (not too hard or sticky) dough.
- Cover it and let is rest till we make the filling.
- Meanwhile, for the stuffing, grate the cottage cheese (or just crumble it with your hand).
- Add all the dry ingredients, chopped onions & cilantro.
- Mix everything well.
- Pinch a small round ball of the dough and using a rolling-pin roll it into a circle.
- Spread the stuffing on one of the rolled dough, keeping one inch space around the circumference.
- Cover with the other end of the rolled dough and press the edges well as shown in the picture. This is the easiest way to make any kind of paratha with a filling. It avoids the fear of the stuffing to be too much or too less and also avoids the stuffing to break out while rolling it.
- Heat a pan at medium heat. Once it is hot, place the Paratha. Flip when one side is partly cooked.
- Apply oil on this side and flip it over.
- Press the edges with a spatula so that the edges are cooked.
- Cook both sides well till they have golden brown spots on them.
- Serve hot with yogurt/ green chutney or ketchup ( my personal favorite ;-))
Happy cooking 🙂
With Valentine’s day being around the corner, all of us want to do something special for the ‘special one’. With busy schedules and hectic work, it gets so difficult to take time off and make something for our loved ones. My husband loves cakes and I wanted to bake a dozen cupcakes for him, but alas I just couldn’t fit it around my work schedule. So I decided to make something a little different yet yummmmy to show that I honestly tried 😉 Hahaha.
So here is a quick recipe of the double chocolate cake I made in a coffee mug. Real quick, very simple and trust me it’s truly yummmy and guess what- ITS EGGLESS!! I got inspired to bake this when I came across a similar recipe in a blog I read a few days back. Thanks to her, I should say that I totally nailed this one! (http://www.tablefortwoblog.com)
So lets get started:
- 1/4 cup All purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 2.5 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp cookie and cocoa swirl (or any spread you like – peanut butter, chocolate or hazelnut spread etc)
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add milk and oil and whisk it well to break all lumps.
- Pour the batter in a microwave safe coffee mug.
- Add 1 tbsp of your favorite spread on top of the batter.
- Microwave it for 65-70 seconds on high temperature.
- Enjoy the yummmy cake with your loved ones.
- Allow it to cool and alternatively you can top it with vanilla ice-cream/whipped cream and decorate with sprinkles or any other decoration of your choice.
Spreading Love 🙂
Wanna look your best this valentine’s day?
May be this quick and easy tutorial can help!! 🙂
Spreading LOVE 🙂
Like/Comment/Subscribe if you enjoyed this post!!
Are you all ready for Coachella this year???
Watch this amazing Coachella inspired look to look fab this music season 🙂
Don’t forget to like, comment or subscribe if you enjoyed this post !
Baby Shower & Miss you Handmade Card!!
Crafting has not only been a hobby, but a true passion. It started from making personalized gifts for friends which is not only memorable, but it gives you an immense measure of self-satisfaction 🙂
These are 2 cards I made for 2 of my friends here at the International community – One who is going to be expecting a Baby Boy soon!! Yay 🙂
The second is for a friend who is going back home and who we all will dearly miss!!
- Patterned Card stock
- Pearl and crystal embellishments
- Sentiments ( I printed it out using a normal Inkjet printer)
- Paper Doilies
Happpy crafting 🙂