I love pasta, especially with Pesto sauce. It’s definitely the yummiest (in my opinion;) ) pasta sauce I’ve ever tasted!! You can use this as a dip, or spread it over a toast or make a sandwich! Endless options, isn’t it. Lets get started.
- Fresh Basil Leaves – 1 cup
- Pine nuts – 1/4 cup ( can substitute with walnuts or cashew nuts)
- Extra Virgin Olive oil – 3/4 cup
- Grated Parmesan cheese – 1/2 cup
- Garlic cloves – 2
- Freshly ground black pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Combine the basil, pine nuts, garlic, and olive oil in a blender and blend to a puree. Add the cheese, salt and pepper, and blend again.
- If you want to store it – transfer in air tight container and pour a little bit more oil on the top. It’s good to go !!
- Combine with boiled pasta, cherry tomatoes to make the perfect Pesto Pasta.
Do like/comment/share if you enjoyed this post 🙂