- 2 oranges (or 2 tbsp tang juice or orange crush)
- 2 sweet lime (or 2 tbsp sweet lime crush)
- 1 lemon
- 1 inch piece ginger juice
- Sugar syrup ( take ¼ cup sugar and ½ cup water and keep it on flame till it becomes a syrup)
- 2-3 drops orange fruit essence
- 2 tbsp apple or pineapple or banana (finely chopped)
- 10-12 mint leaves (finely chopped)
- Crushed ice
- Vanilla ice-cream (optional)
- Extract all juices and mix them together. Pour a scoop of vanilla ice-cream over it. Garnish with mint leaves and apple.
Tips and tricks:
Make sure the fruit punch is made in a glass. Citric fruits in steel vessels can turn sour.